Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a Web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Without your express consent - by activating cookies in your browser - laurajorge.com will not link the stored data with your personal data in the cookies.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- _ym_uid: These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic of this website. These are the cookies used by the Yandex Metrica script belonging to the Yandex company. Duration: 2 years.
- _ym_isad: These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic of this website. These are the cookies used by the Yandex Metrica script belonging to the Yandex company. Duration: 1 day.
- _ym_visorc: These cookies are used to measure and analyze the traffic of this website. These are the cookies used by the Yandex Metrica script belonging to the Yandex company. Duration: 30 minutes.
- _gid: It is used to distinguish users. Duration: 1 day.
- frontend_cid: Collect information about the start of session and the navigation of users through the site, in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. Duration: 1 hour.
- frontend: This cookie stores all the information about your current and previous visits, whether you have logged in or browsed the site as a guest, and also the content of your shopping cart. Duration: 1 hour.
- cdz_popup: Used to display the legal notice of cookies in a pop-up window. Duration: 1 hour.
Third-party cookies: The laurajorge.com website may use third-party services that, on behalf of laurajorge.com, will collect information for statistical purposes, on the use of the website by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
In particular, this website uses:
- Yandex Metrica, an analytical service provided by Yandex, with address at Ulitsa Lva Tolstogo 16, Moscow, Russia 119021. More information at https://metrica.yandex.com/about/info/data-policy/
- Prestashop, an analytical service provided by Prestashop SA, located at 12 rue d'Amsterdam, 75009 PARIS, France. More information at https://addons.prestashop.com/es/content/12-terminos-y-condiciones
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH14305?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- IOS: Configuration - Select Safari - Privacy and Security - Block Cookies.
- Android: Start the browser application - Click on the menu button - Select the option Settings - Content Settings - Check or uncheck Accept Cookies.
- Windows Phone 8: Go to settings - Applications - Select Internet Explorer - Advanced settings - Accept all, block some or block all.